There are many sellers in Isfahan who can easily meet the needs of consumers. With the increase in demand, the number of sellers has increased so that customers can Dried Rose Bud easily access products and make their purchases.
Edible Dried Rose Bud Varieties
To prolong the life of the rose, cut the freshly cut branch of the stem to maintain its durability. A variety of fresh roses have been launched by the manufacturers, which we will introduce below.
Some sellers offer a number of products to people at a cheaper price to maintain the credibility and stability of their plants and increase permanent consumers.
- Roman Rose: The Romans have long had a strong interest in roses, and in their baths, they used fresh roses to decorate with cut branches to last a long time and keep the pleasant smell of the bath fragrant.
- Delbar rose: This is another type of fresh rose that is smaller than its species and has the fastest production, and the most interesting point is the stem of this type of 20 cm rose.
- Rose Rose: Another type of rose is a combination of species and is miniature. This type of rose is decorated in a box and sold by florists.
There are so many types it’s hard to say. Another example of dried rose buds uses type of flower, which has many colors and can be found in the garden and pots for planting Dutch roses.
Popular Dried Rose Bud Types Current Price
Obviously, many suppliers in different cities have distributed and sold this high-demand flower in first-class and extraordinary quality. In addition, they have set special conditions for major buyers to satisfy the main florists of the cities. Therefore, if you are a seller of this product or you are looking to start a profitable and dynamic business, invest. In the field of ornamental flowers such as golden Dutch roses can be effective rose buds in profitability for you. Therefore, it is recommended that you first identify your customers’ tastes and then purchase them in bulk. Dutch roses need a certain set of environmental conditions for proper growth and high productivity. Here are some of them:
- Temperature: It is one of the most important plants for plant growth that is directly related to the amount of sunlight. In general, the temperature of the greenhouse for this plant is considered to be 21 to 27 degrees Celsius on the day, which is completely dependent on sunlight (21 days of low sun and 26 to 27 days of high sun). The best temperature in the greenhouse at night is between 6 and 10 degrees.
- Light: This plant needs high light intensity. Areas that do not have enough light, such as the Netherlands, use artificial light, but in Iran, this is not necessary due to the appropriate light intensity. The best type of greenhouse for the plant to access the right light is glass greenhouses.
- Relative humidity: The ambient humidity suitable for this plant is about 60%. Less or more moisture than this amount reduces plant growth and a variety of fungal diseases.