Edible sprouts are one of the most complete nutrients among foods that are highly nutritious. For example,Organic Dried Rose Buds bean sprouts contain carbohydrates such as watermelon carbohydrates, vitamin A in lemons, thiamine avocados, dried apple riboflavin, banana niacin and vitamin C in berries.
Popular Organic Dried Rose Buds Types?
Germination of grains, legumes and grains increases the nutritional value and amount of vitamins in them. For example, the amount of vitamin A in sprouted beans is 2.5 times that of dried beans, and in some beans it is as high as 8 times.
Edible sprouts also protect the body’s enzymes.organic dried rose petals They are easily digested and are digested by breaking down concentrate starch and turning it into simple carbohydrates, as well as converting protein into free amino acids. These substances move anti-micronutrients, such as enzymatic inhibitors, making it easier for the buds to digest.
One of the anti-micronutrients in legumes and grains that makes it impossible for people to enjoy eating legumes is phytates. Many people cannot use wheat because of this substance. But germinated wheat does not cause this problem in these people. There are significant micronutrients in germinated grains and legumes compared to dry varieties. During the germination process, vitamins, minerals and proteins are increased and carbohydrates and calories are reduced.
- Decomposition of germinated legumes indicates that this increase is due to increased water content in these materials.
- If we want to point out the key points of the properties of edible sprouts, we can mention the following.
- Wheat germ: Wheat germ makes us happy
- Mung bean sprouts: Mung bean sprouts remove toxins from the body
- Clover Sprouts: Clover sprouts heal menopausal symptoms
- Alfalfa sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are iron ore
- Lentil sprouts: Lentil sprouts increase energy
- Pea sprouts: It has a lot of protein
Prices of Organic Dried Rose Buds
Germs are the seeds of edible plants that germinate without soil and are ready to be eaten. Nutritionists say sprouts are the richest source of amino acids (for protein), vitamins and minerals, and are also recommended as an intermediate because of their high fiber content.
In lentil sprouts and mung bean sprouts, there are two substances that, dried rose buds benefits when it enters the body, gradually kill cancer cells. Soybeans compete with meat in terms of nutritional value and are not harmful to meat. They are also rivals for tomatoes in terms of vitamin C. Sprouts with their vitamins and amino acids will save you from colds and obesity and will help you digest your food the most. Make salads with them and use them in making soups or vegetable purees. The easiest way is to pour them into a cup and season with a little seasoning.
- The first step in preparing high quality sprouts is to prepare the seeded seeds and make sure that they do not contain any broken seeds.
- Broken seeds cause mold among the buds.
- Wash the seeds 3 times or more.
- First soak the seeds in warm water for 10 to 12 hours
- Rinse soaked seeds.
- Pour the prepared seeds in special trays. To the extent that it completely fills the surface of the trays
- If you use small seeds such as alfalfa, clover, etc., it is better to use filter paper on the bottom of the trays.
- Place the prepared trays in the smart cultivation room.
- After 48-72 hours, harvest time.
- Pack fresh sprouts in full compliance with hygiene.